Thursday, June 11, 2009

Estne tibi forte magna feles fulva et planissima?

Oh, my god. It's only one week left until my last course and I haven't even started on my assignment... But anyway, that is not the real problem..
Before July 1, I have to fill in my papers and stuff for my returnflight. And I haven't even made up my mind about if I'm staying another 6months or not! What's a girl to do?? I don't know what I want to do.. And that's really the problem. Some days I want to stay, some days I want to leave and some days I just don't know if I want to stay or leave.. I think that what ever I do, I'm going to regret my decision.. If I stay, I'm going to regret not going home. If I go, I'm going to reget not staying.. So what to do? And the only person who can make the decision is me..
Well well, I have stuff to take care of.. Decisions to make..
Absum!

No comments:

Post a Comment